What percentage of Indian teenagers smoke marijuana
Smoking cannabis during puberty increases the risk of testicular cancer
Those who smoke regularly and a lot as a teenager under the age of 18 are about twice as likely as non-stoners to develop a particularly aggressive form of testicular cancer. The pulmonologists of the German Society for Pneumology-Pneumology warn against this
Respiratory and pulmonary medicine (pulmonology) is a branch of internal medicine that deals with the prevention, detection and specialist treatment of diseases of the lungs, bronchi, mediastinum (middle skin) and pleura (pleura and lung).
and respiratory medicine (DGP) in Werne, citing a recent US study.
Heavy use of cannabis (MarihuanaMarihuana
Marijuana - also called marijuana or cannabis - refers to the dried female inflorescences of the Indian hemp plant (Cannabis sativa indica) together with their adhering resin, which is consumed as a drug. Compared to hashish, cannabis is easier to smoke straight (without tobacco). In some places - e.g. in the USA - this form of consumption is also common, in other countries marijuana is smoked rather mixed with tobacco.
) during puberty can increase the risk of a particularly aggressive form of testicular cancer. The pulmonologists of the German Society for Pneumology and Respiratory Medicine (DGP) in Werne warn of this, citing a current US study with around 370 testicular cancer patients aged 18 to 44 years (see the specialist journal Cancer Volume 115 (6), pages 1215-1223, 2009). “Anyone who starts smoking cannabis regularly (that is, weekly or more frequently) at the age of under 18 is about twice as likely to develop so-called non-seminons. This is a form of testicular cancer that occurs at a young age and grows particularly quickly, ”explains Prof. Dieter Köhler from the scientific advisory board of the DGP and head of the Grafschaft monastery lung clinic in Schmallenberg in the Sauerland. This type of testicular tumor is the most common form of cancer in young men between the ages of 20 and 35. Since the 1950s, the number of non-seminon cancers has increased by 3 to 6 percent in the United States, Europe and Australia. At the same time, cannabis consumption has also increased. Therefore, it was now investigated whether there could be a causal relationship here.
Previous studies have already shown that cannabis in high doses affects the endocrine system and can lead to decreased testosterone levels, decreased sperm quality and even impotence in men. "There are specific binding sites (receptors) not only in the brain, but also in the testes for the most important, psychoactive component of cannabis - THC (abbreviation for the chemical compound tetrahydrocannabinol)," reports Köhler. "In this respect, the regular consumption of cannabis, especially during puberty, when the hormone levels change the most, can cause disorders in the endocrine system and in the development of the germ cells. Under certain circumstances, undifferentiated sperm can also degenerate into cancer cells and thus increase the risk of testicular cancer. Even if we still don't know enough about the long-term effects of heavy cannabis use, this should be a serious warning, especially for young people. "
- What can treat tonsillitis
- What was in the Watergate tapes
- What is a good course in Polytechnic
- Is Pope Francis an effective Pope
- Which fruits exactly are complex carbohydrates
- Which is the best company for prototyping
- Sugar cane really cures hepatitis
- What do nations mean in Hebrew
- What are some myths about the Holocaust
- Has India theater
- What is an i VTEC engine
- Is truth relative to meaning
- What is a tmpram function in C.
- Are related to acid reflux and IBS
- Why is a man unsuccessful
- Where are Zaid plants grown in India?
- You should buy the MG Hector
- Is business a form of technology
- Are brunettes jealous of blondes?
- When did Luwian stop talking?
- What is your investment philosophy
- What is the best BTS fan club
- What are fixed costs
- How is PGGCG 42 Chandigarh
- How many hairdressers are there in Delhi
- What are the basic principles of business
- Why is space called the final frontier
- When will we discover extraterrestrial life?
- Can love go away
- What did Mao Zedong think about democracy?
- What are popups
- What are the hottest trading startups
- Get Free Money 1
- Make transsexuals like men