What grants are there for African entrepreneurs
AfricaConnect - Lean financing in demanding markets
Many of the African economies have developed rapidly in recent years. Globally, they are among the fastest growing markets with increasing purchasing power and an increasingly larger middle class. Among other things, through the creation of the largest free trade area (AfCFTA), the African economy has the potential to become the world's largest growth engine in the coming decades.
A very young population with an increasing level of education and a simultaneously rapidly advancing digital transformation are creating large, still unsaturated markets. This also results in a wide range of opportunities for German and other European companies.
The "Compact with Africa" initiative (CwA) was launched in 2017 under the German G-20 presidency. Its aim is to strengthen economic cooperation with reform-oriented African states. The Development Investment Fund (EIF) of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) is part of the German support for the "CwA.
AfricaConnect is part of the EIF and is implemented by DEG. Projects in CwA countries are therefore the focus of AfricaConnect - but projects in other African countries that are valuable in terms of development policy can also be financed.
AfricaConnect: Overview of Investment and Liquidity Financing
- Why more women are not computer scientists
- Which Jaws actors have died since then?
- What are the characteristics of equity
- How do I get happy all the time
- Why is entertainment good for society?
- Senders can be assigned
- What is the first Amityville horror film
- How much can a magazine editor earn
- Why is packaged drinking water so expensive?
- What are the best features of XL6
- Is it worth studying occultism
- What was the second amendment based on?
- What is thermal chloride
- A visa is available in Pakistan
- Chromecast only works on smart TVs
- How do you stop drinking alcohol
- Is plasma-based nuclear fusion safe
- What is the NIMCET 2017 curriculum
- What is Intel VPU
- Can chloroplasts and mitochondria be prokaryotic
- What language do they speak in Ghana
- Do the Germans confuse themselves with articles from artikels
- What should I learn in Kubernetes
- At what age will sight be 20 20