Lemon juice helps a gallbladder
Coffee, radish and lemon against gallstones
A team of experienced doctors gives important information and tips on gallstones in a book.
Eaten too much - and then the vengeance of the bile follows: severe pain in the abdomen, vomiting, sweating, circulatory collapse. But: The existence of gallstones is not always associated with such complaints, so many sufferers often do not know anything about their stones.
The bile contained in bile plays an important role in fat digestion and the breakdown of pollutants. The formation of gallstones is related to these functions: If the capacity of the bile fluid is insufficient for fat digestion, this type of structure can occur.
It is obvious that one of the causes is a diet that is too high in fat. The stones cause discomfort when they clog the ducts of the gallbladder. This starts with colic in the upper abdomen and can lead to fever, jaundice, inflammation of the pancreas and even bowel obstruction.
Risk: obesity & age
You can find out everything you need to know about this topic in the guide "Stones in the body, gallstones", in which a team of experienced doctors provides valuable information and gives good tips. A tip for prevention: strong coffee for breakfast with lots of orange juice, a homemade lemon drink for lunch, a bunch of radishes in the evening - this could prevent stone problems. According to the latest research, people who drink up to three cups of coffee a day suffer 40 percent less from gallstones. Something similar is now known about vitamin C - a deficiency promotes the formation of gallstones. Radish is also said to have a preventive effect.
In addition to being overweight, the risk factors for gallstones include the female gender, family history and age (from 40). In many cases, the stones themselves can be dissolved by medication or shattered with shock waves. However, medicinal herbalism also offers means to combat gallstones, but you should definitely consult your doctor beforehand to determine whether this treatment is sufficient. Tea made from real bedstraw is particularly recommended.
However, if an operation is necessary due to the diagnosis, there are various options available, which the medical team describes in detail, perhaps a little too professionally. (g.n.)
"Stones in the body gallstones", publishing house of the doctors, 12.90 €.
("Die Presse", print edition, 02/11/2008)
- What are CATIA Creo SolidWorks
- How to learn English quickly
- How can a layperson create a database
- Romantic love is only unique to people
- How do RGB and DVI connections differ?
- What is the guiding principle of nihilism
- Why did Tesla discontinue the 10 kWh Powerwall
- How many people can also become God
- How do you survive a hostage situation
- Will the Australian home market recover?
- Can I change my branch at LNMIIT?
- Why are snakes so misunderstood
- What are the problems with masturbating every day
- What a science fiction novel that was
- How do I deal with a breakup
- What is the newest known Sumerian text
- Why is alcohol legal for adults?
- What is screaming I'm from Austin
- How old is the oldest aged alcohol
- What is the best cheap ukulele
- Who is the number one dancer in the world
- What is the economic importance of parasites
- How can I teach myself astronomy?
- What does tomorrow first light mean
- How many watts does the sun produce
- Was Elon Musk in space
- What are some encouraging thoughts
- Are mortgage payments tax deductible
- How to become a bodhisattva
- Why do happy thoughts end in guilt?
- Which castes use the Chowdhury title
- What's the point of indicting Trump?
- What is the death of anything really