How much does an excavation cost per hour
You have received an archaeological investigation, now what?
You contact us and we will take care of the correspondence with the authorities involved in advance.
An excavator then removes the topsoil and we check whether remains of human habitation can be found.
What happens if there are no findings?
You can start building immediately after approval by the responsible monument protection authority.
What happens if there are findings?
One of our competent teams digs and documents the archaeological remains.
Will there be any construction delays when the archaeologists come?
No, if you involve us in good time.
The earlier the excavator removes the topsoil - if possible, weeks before the scheduled start of construction - the sooner we can take action.
What about the costs - do I have to pay them myself?
Yes, this is what the Monument Protection Act provides. The client bears the costs of excavating the ground monument on his property.
We strive to keep costs down for you by taking the necessary measures quickly and efficiently.
What do I get from that? What happens to the finds?
Anything unearthed on your property is your property. The finds are yours; however, you must ensure that they are properly stored.
If you are thinking of keeping the finds, you should definitely contact the responsible officer at the Bavarian State Office for Monument Preservation.
We would be happy to help you with the preparation of the scientific results - be it for advertising purposes, PR measures or a showcase in which the finds are displayed.
If you have any further questions about our approach, take a look at our services. Perhaps further questions will be answered here.
- Why did Waka Flocka go vegan
- Who went crazy in Pink Floyd
- What was Roger Penrose's contribution
- Why do people say sorry my french
- How to calculate Udemy revenue
- Why can't I connect to Facebook
- How do you say hello in German
- Why does my laptop restart automatically
- Is the band Queen overrated?
- Why is Cincinnati Bell being bought
- What is hydrocele
- Will 3D films replace their 2D counterparts?
- What can we learn from Hinduism
- What celebrity had the saddest downfall
- Why is card counting considered illegal?
- Why is homosexuality not a disease 1
- Why should we want to choose SAP
- Who is Jemaine Clement
- Are we all born with sin?
- What's the latest start
- Explain the inelastic demand
- Homosexuality is unique to people
- Why is iron + 3 more stable than iron + 2
- What is Srotapanna
- What is magnesium citrate made of
- What are the tools of the lesson
- Is Joe Hill Stephen King's son
- How do you treat pillows in dogs
- Are PRP injections painful
- Is of a preposition or not
- What is Michael Jackson's most successful song
- Is penicillin effective for gingivitis
- Processors slow down as they age
- Can I start my math education from the beginning?