What is morphogenesis
|This article deals with life forms; for the shape of earth forms see geomorphogenesis; for the hypothesis about shape formation as a law of nature see morphogenetic field|
| Morphogenesis of the individual organs / tissues|
Branching of shoots / roots
The Morphogenesis (Greek μορφογενετική "origin of the form", see also -genesis) denotes the development of organisms, organs and organelles as well as other structures and features in the course of the ontogenesis of living beings, i.e. humans, animals, plants, bacteria and viruses. Some theoretical aspects of morphogenesis can be described using Alan Turing's reaction diffusion equation, see Turing mechanism.
Sections of morphogenesis specifically in humans are
- embryogenesis, which is the differentiation of structures from the egg cell during the development of the embryo
- fetogenesis, which describes the formation of organs and other features in the fetus (humans: from the 85th day of pregnancy)
Web linksTemplate: Commonscat / WikiData / Difference
- How many people are short selling
- Nest still works without WiFi
- What does righteous rebellion mean
- Is it worth studying an MBA
- What does the Pokemon Dratini develop from
- The stock exchange is reversing gold, why
- What does a government office do for accountability
- What was your earliest psychological experience
- How is work for startups different?
- Who is not happy with Donald Trump
- How do I suggest my crush boys
- Why am I unable to access my website?
- Which word rhymes with person
- Yoga Why did yoga become so popular
- How did Osama's son Hamza die
- Look at Barack Obama the house of cards
- How did God bless you today
- Who would win Lucien or Marcel?
- Is zoology difficult
- What is the education scenario of India
- Where is the Quora office in India
- What is the Chinese word for must
- What are chemical resistant nitrile gloves
- Can I replace balsamic vinegar with malt vinegar?