How do I archive drafts in Gmail
Inbox Management Tools, Part 1: Gmail
Tidy Gmail mailbox
The online tool Gmail is a full-fledged mail program and allows messages to be categorized very flexibly using labels instead of folders. In addition, Google promises that almost no spam ends up in the Gmail inbox.
At first glance, the Gmail inbox offers the same basic functions for sorting the messages as conventional mail programs: If you click on the checkbox at the beginning of each May entry, a context menu appears, via which the mail can be archived in move it to another folder, mark it as spam or throw it in the trash. But that's where the similarities end, because strictly speaking, Gmail doesn't use folders, but labels.
A label assigns an email to a certain category, which can be called, for example, "work", "family" or "important". The Gmail "Inbox" and other files such as "Sent" and "Drafts" are nothing more than labels. Therefore, in principle, they also have the same function as a folder, but are more flexible, because a message can be assigned several labels so that a mail can, for example, be under Inbox and Work at the same time. To create your own labels, click on "More" in the main menu, then on "Create new label" followed by entering the desired name. The new label can then be assigned to any mail by first marking it with a checkbox and then selecting the label from the context menu of the same name.
Unlike with many competing products, Gmail users can sit back and relax when it comes to spam, because according to Google, the proportion of spam mail actually landed in the mailbox is almost zero. The provider does not reveal exactly how this works and instead refers vaguely to "innovative technologies" that he has developed himself and uses himself. But it is also certain that Google evaluates the spam reporting function to prevent spam: If a user marks a certain e-mail as spam with a click of the mouse, the Google system automatically learns about it.
- Can I choose a certification authority after BIPC?
- How thick is Weetabix
- Is rosemary perennial
- What do Russians think of TATU
- Are metaphysical first principles universally true
- How do I live holistically
- A sarcastic person would make good friends
- Who is the fashion forecast website
- Millimeter waves are dangerous
- Tulsidas actually got Hanuman's darshan
- Templer is a trustworthy forex broker
- Is pirate bay down in India
- Where is perm slate
- How many UCLs have Barca won
- What are the countries to study geology
- What year did George Washington die?
- Are crispy pancakes desirable
- What's the bloodiest movie ever
- There is already life like robots
- Why do sellers fail to network
- Which is better Tweetcaster or Hootsuite
- What is PEMDAS
- What does an entrepreneurship major include?
- Has anyone successfully leased a domain name?