How are tomatoes good for you
Tomatoes: This is what happens to your body when you eat one every day
Tomatoes are probably one of the vegetables that can be found in almost every refrigerator. Whereby vegetables are not entirely correct. The red fruit of the aftershade family is actually a berry. This is not only very popular in the form of a salad, the so-called love apple is also often found as a soup or in sauces. But although this dish is regularly to be found on the plate, very few have really dealt with it. The tomato is a real vitamin bomb. Even if the treat consists of around 95 percent water, the berry also contains important nutrients such as vitamins A B1, B2, C and E, potassium, as well as carotene, biotin and folic acid. We'll tell you how it affects your body if you eat at least one tomato every day
1. You can lose weight more easily
Tomatoes are the ideal snack for weight loss. The red berries contain just under 20 calories per 100 grams, but the low calorie content is not what makes this food special. Rather, it is the high potassium content that has a positive effect on the silhouette. The mineral has a dehydrating effect on the organism and at the same time flushes harmful toxins out of the body, which can have an inhibiting effect on the metabolism. In addition, the fiber found in the berries stimulates digestion.
2. You get fewer urinary tract infections
The high water and potassium content in the tomato not only has a positive effect on the figure, it also has a positive effect on the processes around the bladder and urinary tract. If you suffer from constant bladder infections, one tomato a day can work wonders. The ingredients ensure that excess water, toxins, salts and uric acid - the basis of infections in this area - are flushed out of the organism.
3. Skin, hair and nails are strengthened
Whether full and shiny hair, strong nails or a radiant and wrinkle-free complexion - you don't need to resort to overpriced beauty products to achieve that. A serving of raw tomatoes every day can help. Thanks to the biotin content, skin, hair and nails are rebuilt and strengthened. The berries also contain the red dye lycopene. This has an antioxidant effect and protects against cell damage, which in turn leads to wrinkles, brittle nails or thin hair
4. Your heart health is improving
Problems with the cardiovascular system are one of the most common diseases in society. However, if you eat a serving of tomatoes every day, you can effectively counteract this. The fruit of the nightshade family has a number of positive effects on heart health. While the potassium found in it can lower blood pressure and thus lower the risk of heart attacks, the dye lycopene regulates the cholesterol level and thus also protects.
5. Your eyes are strengthened
Vitamin A found in tomatoes is an important nutrient when it comes to eye health. Just 100 grams of tomatoes cover ten percent of the daily vitamin A requirement and can thus strengthen eyesight in the long term. In addition, the ingredients lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin also contribute to eye health. The latter two nutrients in particular, which the body cannot produce itself, protect the retina from harmful radiation
You might also be interested in these articles:
Eat the right breakfast: the best tips for a flat stomach
These foods should be eaten by women over 40 to get their metabolism going
- Is the electric field greater than the magnetic field
- What influenced the music of the 1950s
- How do people work with intelligent business development
- Fiat currency is a Ponzi program
- What is a book from PHP
- Is a VPN blocking a network?
- Which application is best for GK GS
- Why is Hitchcock so famous
- Great Britain believes in God
- Why shouldn't we spoil pets?
- Who was the founder of neo-humanism?
- What is flight data
- How do I get a mandatory TRT
- Stress comes from our imagination
- What is the psychology behind nail biting
- How do I invest in Body Labs
- What is Robert Mugabe famous for?
- What is a power supply used for?
- What is your favorite color cat
- What is the scope of trade IP
- Would you like a review on amazon com
- Why do many small businesses never expand?
- Will Naruto or Boruto control the Hiraishin?
- What makes Wordpress very customizable
- What is ecological density dependency
- Which is better metallurgy or mining
- How is HTML related to SGML
- Are bicycle tire valve caps necessary
- When is it inappropriate to call 911?
- Is it a sin to masturbate?
- Why are English sentences so simple
- Adobe Premier Pro is free to download
- What inspired you to love computer programming
- What if you are sad