What are AIT
About the AIT
Central infrastructure issues
The AIT Austrian Institute of Technology is Austria's largest non-university research institution and among the European research institutions is the specialist for the central infrastructure issues of the future.
As an ingenious partner to business and public institutions, AIT is already researching and developing tomorrow's technologies, methods and tools today - for the innovations of the day after tomorrow.
AIT's shareholders are the Republic of Austria (Federal Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology), which holds 50.46% of the shares, and the Association for the Promotion of Research and Innovation (Federation of Austrian Industries) with 49.54% of the Shares.
Around 1,400 employees conduct research throughout Austria - in particular at the main locations in Vienna Giefinggasse, Seibersdorf, Wr. Neustadt, Tulln, Ranshofen and Graz - on the development of those tools, technologies and solutions for Austria's economy that keep them fit for the future in accordance with our principle of "Tomorrow Today".
The Seibersdorf location is also the seat of the two 100% subsidiaries "Seibersdorf Labor GmbH", which is active in the sales market with laboratory and services, and "Nuclear Engineering Seibersdorf GmbH".
The AIT Austrian Institute of Technology occupies a leading position in innovation in Austria and also plays a key role at European level as the research and technology institution that deals with the central infrastructure issues of the future.
Through the research and technological developments of the AIT, fundamental innovations for the next generation of infrastructure technologies in the areas of energy, low-emission transport, health & bioresources, digital safety & security, vision, automation & control and technology experience are realized. These scientific research areas are supplemented by competence in the area of Innovation Systems & Policy.
As a national and international hub at the interface between science and industry, the AIT makes innovations possible thanks to its scientific and technological competence, experience in the markets, close customer loyalty and an excellent research infrastructure.
- Is gender a factor in organ donation?
- Is arithmetic limited by performance
- What is the most dangerous spider
- What is David Lynch's enneagram type
- What is 2 tablets three times a day
- What's so amazing about poetry
- How many duck boats are there in Boston
- What's your favorite song from each decade
- Senders can be assigned
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A20S waterproof
- What is your content strategy for 2016
- What is the provincial bird of Rajasthan
- What does venture capital mean
- How does an exhaust fan work 1
- The Indian Vodafone Number works in Nepal
- How is a microphone constructed?
- Xinjiang is part of China
- Is Jackson Mississippi dangerous?
- How can I develop spiritually?
- What are the most racist religious doctrines
- Are there pretty girls in the IIT
- Why do people downplay their problems
- How do historians periodize?
- What are the latest freelance platforms
- Why is CO2 not an organic compound
- What's the best Cheez It taste
- Acid rain is still a problem
- How is common sense created
- Which books are worth giving away?
- What are other websites like workmarket com
- Why is my boyfriend gay
- What is my sexual orientation
- Call him Bono's wife Bono