What is CFG in the table of contents
Creating a Form Configuration File
- 2 minutes to read
Applies to: Outlook 2013 | Outlook 2016Applies to: Outlook 2013 | Outlook 2016
A form configuration file provides information about a form both to the form manager being used and to client applications. A form configuration file contains an extensive specification for a form, including the properties published by the form for use by messaging clients, the verbs implemented by the form, and the platforms supported by the form.
A form configuration file is a file with a .cfg extension, and has a format similar to a Windows initialization file -Text file with a number of sections.Each section begins with a section name, enclosed in square brackets.Each section begins with a section name, enclosed in square brackets Each section contains one or more lines that define values and settings relevant to that section. Values have one of the following types:
For more information about the sections of a .cfg file, see File Format of Form Configuration Files.
See alsoSee also
Developing MAPI Form Servers
- Dharamshala as the winter capital of Himachal
- How effective are Crest 3D whitening strips
- How bad is liquid nicotine
- Why is drifting considered a sport
- Is it safe to take quinine tablets?
- What skill should I pursue
- Why choose slow cooker
- What is the full form of UDDI
- Which part of the cell makes proteins
- German culture favors introverts or extroverts
- What act betrays guilt in the law
- What is iodine made of
- Why do people dream of the day
- Which direction is vertical
- How long has religion set humanity back?
- All seeing is an optical illusion
- How clog pores
- What do pandas eat 4
- Do you love detective novels
- Which is the best telecommunications
- Would you ever forgive a bully
- What is Gonzaga University known for
- Which operating system should I install
- Can I eat mutton?